Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Bad! Days 35 through 46

I suppose I could blame it on the holiday season or the fact that work was crazy hectic but the truth is I was lazy.  I always said to myself that I would post to the blog tomorrow, which as everyone knows never comes.  Now I am sitting at my computer looking toward the task of catching up for two weeks of missed posts.  I believe the best solution is to place the pictures here for anyone to review and start fresh with today.

Without much further ado, I present the missing pictures...

Day 35 - Ornament in my office

Day 36 - Old friends

Day 37 - Cold morning

Day 38 - Sunrise water tower

Day 39 - Tinkerbell

Day 40 - Disney books (inspiration from Mel Peifer)

Day 41 - Going with the theme of late

Day 42 - Abandoned building

Day 43 - Strength

Day 44 - Sunset colors

Day 45 - Shadows and light

Day 46 - Hazy and lazy
Going forward I will put more effort into keeping this blog up to date and will attempt to expand on what I include for each picture.  It will be a challenge but I do accept it... lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...