Monday, January 2, 2012

Top 10 of 2011

A couple of weeks ago Levi Moore posted about selecting your top 10 pictures of 2011 into a separate album which he would list on his blog (Your Top 10 Photos of 2011) in a collection of photographic goodness.  Although I had only started taking photography seriously this summer I decided it would be good to see what I had created over the past six months.  The thought just crossed my mind that I should also include those pictures here as another record of my growth(?).  I'll let the images speak for themselves...

#10 - Writer's block

#9 - Simple and delicate

#8 - Unbelievable colors

#7 - Refusing to give up

#6 - Silhouette

#5 - 4 image panoramic over Mohawk River

#4 - Alone

#3 - The path less traveled

#2 - Cold morning

#1 - Apple field

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! I hope the new year is treating you just as well

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...